Sunday, March 28, 2010

Illini For Christ welcome back to campus. I hope you had a wonderful break. We have a good week of activity planned. There are small groups on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday that you can take part in. We will be having dinner and a devotional on Thursday at the student center. The past week in Urbana / Champaign was a quiet one. Yes, I enjoyed that. I had the joy of meeting with a number of different individuals for coffee, lunch or just a visit. It was delightful! May God bless our week with opportunities to share his goodness with someone.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading blogs! :) I think it's a good idea. Maybe we could post prayer requests on here (once a week or so), as long as people are ok with their prayer requests being "public." I'll also try to be better about taking pictures at events and sending them to you for you to post.

    ReplyDelete