Saturday, April 10, 2010

What a week! Monday I came down with a "cold". I have been sick all week and only did about half of my usual work load. I tried to rest some each day. On Friday I went to the doctor and was put on an antibiotic and cough syrup. Monday evening we came home around 7pm to a sick dog. We took Turbo to the Emergency Room at the U of I. After a couple of hours we came home with meds and a plan to go see our vet on Tuesday morning. The visit to Vet. Med. Emergency Room was made much more enjoyable because Katy, Ryan and Megan went with us. Ryan used it as a learning opportunity. :) On Tuesday our vet didn't give us much hope. After spending an hour with him it was decided that the best thing for Turbo was for us to put him to sleep. It was hard and we are sad but we know this was best. We have received flowers from Ryan & Megan and Jon & Katy. We also have received notes from some in our Christian family. Thanks for your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. I know that is hard, and that Turbo was very much a part of your family. My prayers are with y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so sorry to hear about Turbo. I know that was a really tough decision to make. I have been praying for your family this week.

    ReplyDelete