Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday August 29

Wasn't yesterday an inspiring day? I thought our elders did an excellent job of challenging us and encouraging us to be all that God expects of us. We can love God, love others and live Christ. I am praying that Illini for Christ will catch this vision and that God will transform us as we strive to serve Him. This week we have dinner and study on Wednesday beginning at 6pm. At 7:30 we are going to find out what dictator, Tom Stone has in mind for us this week. I will be on campus on Thursday from 8:30 until 2 or 3:30. Right now I have three people that I am meeting and studying with. Do you want some time with me this week? Send me an e-mail and let me know what time works for you. This weekend is Labor Day weekend. Many of our students have told us that they will be out of town. Randy is going to start our college class at 9am on Sunday. My family is going to Springfield to hear my son preach and to celebrate my birthday. I was born in 1955...you do the math. :) I don't think it was on "labor" day. I don't even know if Labor Day has been around that long. Have a blessed week and join us for dinner and our studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment