Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Weekly

I have a goal of a weekly post. My world has been turned upside down. Three weeks have gone past since my last post and it has been a blur. We now have two teenagers living with us. They are wonderful children. I love them. But the goal of a weekly blog may be history. I have plans to do this blog on Mondays. This week my Monday was spent getting two teens enrolled in high school and tending to some of their other needs. Blogging never went through my mind. :) This week Illini for Christ is having dinner on Wednesday at 6 and will continue a study of difficult questions to answer. On Friday night we will be going to Alan & Barb Caspers for dinner at 6 and a swimming party. On Sunday we will have our study of names of Jesus and join in the assembly of the saints. If you need rides to any of these events please e-mail or call me.

1 comment:

  1. I think we can all cut you some slack on the weekly blog post. I hope the first day of school went well for Kim and Will. I really enjoyed spending time with them on Sunday night.

    ReplyDelete